The International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT) is an intellectual forum working to promote and support research projects, organize intellectual and cultural meetings and publish scholarly works. It has established a distinct intellectual trend in Islamic thought which relates to the vivid legacy of Islam, and the continuous efforts of intellectual and methodological reform. This involves a large number of researchers and scholars from various parts of the world.
Trade customers can place their orders by contacting us here
OBJECTIVES AND MEANS OF IIITUK
The Institute aims to:
- Serve as a think tank in the field of Islamic culture and knowledge
- Formulate a comprehensive vision and methodology on Islamic ideas that will help scholars in their critical analysis of contemporary knowledge.
- Develop an appropriate methodology for understanding the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Prophet as sources of guidance, knowledge and civilization.
- Develop an appropriate methodology for dealing with Islamic legacy and contemporary knowledge, in order to draw on the experiences of both past and present.
- Develop an appropriate methodology for understanding and dealing with the present situation of both the Muslim community and the world in general, in view of contemporary challenges and opportunities.
To find out more about IIIT, visit : www.iiituk.com