The Muslim World Book Review
The journal aims to present the Muslim viewpoint on books and issues which concern Islam and Muslims. At a time of significant interest in these areas, accompanied by a disappointing level and quality of information, this review journal aspires to inform and stimulate lay readers and scholars alike, through detailed critical reviews, brief introductions and select bibliographies on recent and contemporary publications.
The Review of Islamic Economics
Review of Islamic Economics is the Journal of the International Association of Islamic Economics and The Islamic Foundation, UK. First published in 1995, this refereed journal was initially produced annually and is currently published bi-annually in January and July every year. The Review of Islamic Economics contains surveys, review articles, book reviews and an annotated bibliography of newly published books in the field of Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance.
The Journal aims to address the gap between general interest press and other academic journals on this subject. It provides a forum to the academics and practitioners to interact and contribute to the development and promotion of Islamic economics on a global stage. The journal aims to publish articles that will serve several goals:
- to synthesize and integrate lessons learned
- from active lines of Islamic economic research;
- to provide Islamic economic analysis on public policy issues;
- to contribute in the field of Islamic banking and finance;
- to offer readers an accessible source of state-of-the-art ethical economic thinking;
- to suggest directions for future research, provide insights and readings for academic use; and to address issues related to the practice of Islamic economics, banking and finance.
To subscribe to a journal, or to ask for more details, please complete the contact form →