Way to the Qur'an: A Guide to Understanding and Living by the Holy Book
The Qur'an is the core text of Islam, and the word of Allah (swt). However, for many of us, the Qur'an can be a daunting book to read and understand.
“If We had sent down this Quran upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled, split asunder out of the fear of Allah” (59:20)
This is where Way to the Qur'an by Khurram Murad comes in.
Way to the Qur'an is a comprehensive and easy-to-read guide that will help Muslims of all levels of understanding to connect with the Holy Book in a deeper way, a must-read for anyone who wants to learn more about the Qur'an and how to live by its teachings.
Murad was a renowned Islamic scholar and teacher, and he wrote Way to the Qur'an as a guide to help Muslims understand and live by the Holy Book. The book is divided into four parts:
- The Qur'an and the Believer: This part discusses the importance of the Qur'an in the life of a Muslim, and it provides guidance on how to approach the book with the right mindset.
- The Etiquette of Reciting and Reading the Qur'an: This part covers the etiquette of reciting and reading the Qur'an, both individually and in a group.
- The Meaning of the Qur'an: This part discusses the different methods of interpreting the Qur'an, and it provides some helpful tips on how to understand the meaning of the verses.
- Living by the Qur'an: This practical part discusses how to apply the teachings of the Qur'an to our daily lives.
Key teachings include:
- The importance of the Qur'an in the life of a Muslim
- The etiquette of reciting and reading the Qur'an
- Different methods of interpreting the Qur'an
- How to understand the meaning of the Qur'an
- How to apply the teachings of the Qur'an to our daily lives
Way to the Qur'an is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn more about the Holy Book and how to live by its teachings. It is a must-read for all Muslims, regardless of their level of understanding of the Qur'an.
9780860371533 - PB